viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Superstitions...

well... hi!
first of all... a got a line of problems
to acces my blog...
so, finally... here i am :D

im gonna write about superstitions
thats a topic... we saw it at class
(i don't remeber which day, hahaha)

in my personal belief, i don't believe
in superstitions, because that stuff
is just for insecure people that
need to have something, to
feel or to believe that something
great or good is gonna happen to them.

i just wake up, thank God to have life
to have my parents, to have all my body completely
and, doing my life, as normal as i can :D
i don't bring with me an special
color of clothes, or an special object
that give me look, nothing of that.

i know, many people, need to read
the horoscopy in fact, haha, but
anyways... there's just bullshit!
don't you think so?

well... i read other blogs
(of my classmates, sure)
and i found this sentence:

"i don't believe in superstitions.
i believe in God"


that's totally true, and also
i don't need somethig to know
how my day is gonna be, or
what people or what guy, im
gonna meet during the day...

&& your made your
own destiny...
superstitions for me
doesn't exist! :D

and that's all.

:D


Have a great weekend!!!





tOta*
=)

No hay comentarios: