jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008



hi!!!!

like i said yesterday,
it was an excellent day!
and let me tell you why...

first of all... i woke up and
my sista call me...
"ruth, can you please take care of
Romina?" and i say: yeah! yeah!
no problem, :D i can do it :) so, all morning
i mean, before mmm... 12:00pm
i was with romina (my pricess)
and also a slep with her...

after that, i ate and tooke a shower
and i went to the CELEX... to watch a
class, && i have to say: that class, was the most
exiciting class that i ever had en mi whole life!
i really really enjoy it, && i had a really fun time!
i don't have pictures of that, because
i didn't tooke the camera with me... :(

but, to finish this entry...
let me tell you something important:

I learn a lot of thing yesterday
the important thing to assess people
and not only people, i mean, things too.
yeah! && i learn that everybody
needs to do "brain excersise"
Prevent disease (in a future), people
need to do exercises to remember things...
play games of destreza, and also play board games
like, "maraton" or "scrabble" hahahaha :D
thank God, i play that games... so i think im
not gonna have Alzhhaimer!!! hahahaha

i wanna thank to KARM...
really babe, you are an amazing person!
NEVA CHANGE! i lov U so much...
and U're kinda patron in my life :D

well... gotta go! have a nice weekend
&& enjoy your vacations!!!
&& don't forget " you have to play games" ... :D




tOta*
=)


No hay comentarios: