domingo, 20 de enero de 2008

my first day

well, hi everyonethis is me, writting something jajaja
but, i don't know what to write.
theacher says "write whatever you want, i just gonna check it" jaja but, i really don't have an inspiration teacher.
i hope the visitors can comment something about this blogg and give an opinion about it to how can i make it better.
This is the first day,
after many many problems to start it at last i can open it and here i am.
ok, i gotta go.
have a good week
kisses && hugs
tOta*
=)

3 comentarios:

tOta* dijo...

Ash, me falto un espcio entre "everybody" y "this"
jojojo, las prisas y los nervios... :S

tOta* dijo...

jaja y ni es everybody, es everyone... ah y es espacio... en el comentario pasado, me comi una a
jejeje, los nervios... los nervios...

jazzman58 dijo...

writting - writing
theacher - teacher
blogg - blog

I know you're nervous about writing in your blog, but little by little you'll learn how to do it better. What I need you to do is to look for those words in the dictionary so you can make sure how to write them down.